Philipp Sidler scarves are textiles with a lot of handmade elements;
- the illustrations are handmade,
- the edges are hand-rolled,
As a result slight variations in pattern, size, and hemming should be expected.
Philipp Sidler does not accept returns for scarves because of these irregularities. However, if for some other reason you are not satisfied with your scarf, you may return your (clean, unworn) scarf to our address within one week of receipt for a full refund. (Custom made scarves can only be returned if you received them from us in a very bad condition. Other then that we will not accept any returns.) Please email us at [email protected] telling us why you aren’t satisfied and follow the return directions provided below.
We love feedback, so please let us know if there is anything we could be doing better with our product or service. Thank you!
Returns are accepted within 14 days of item receipt. Items must be in unused brand new condition. We must receive the package back in our office within 10 days of return request.
Please carefully repackage and ship to:
Philipp Sidler, Gütschhöhe, 6003 Lucern, Switzerland
Send us an email so we know it’s on the way:[email protected]
A few common sense guidelines to ensure you receive a full refund for returns or exchanges:
- When re-packaging your scarf, you may re-use the same packaging the bag arrived to you in.
- Please ship via a reliable shipping service such as USPS Priority Mail, or UPS or FedEx.
- Be sure to include a copy of your original order email in the package, or something with your name and what you would like us to do with your scarf (ie: return or exchange). Please include your name inside the package. If you do not include your name, we won’t know whom the package came from and you won’t receive your refund.
- We will refund the order, minus shipping charges, once the item arrives and is deemed re-saleable. If an item is received and is not in re-saleable condition, the cost of the scarf will not be refunded and will be returned at the customer’s expense.
- If a scarf arrives back damaged due to careless packaging, it will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If a scarf arrives back and it clearly has been used, it will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If a scarf arrives back and it is beyond the return/exchange policy window, and you did not arrange with us prior to sending back, it will be returned at the expense of the customer.
You can email us at any time at [email protected] follow-up your return process.
Just a few more return/exchange things to know:
- If something is incorrect with the order, let us know asap and we’ll fix it.
- Shipping is non-refundable.
- If anything else goes wrong, let us know right away so that we can make things right.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. We’re friendly… get in touch!
Exchanges are accepted within three days of item receipt (just as returns). Exchanges are held to the same standard as Returns, ie. scarves must arrive in completely unused and re-saleable condition. If an item is received and is not in re-saleable condition, the cost of the scarf will not be refunded and will be returned at the customer’s expense.
- We will send an invoice if there is a difference in cost between the two items/ scarves (or refund, if needed).
- The customer is responsible for shipping both ways.
- Typical processing time for exchanges is 1-2 weeks from the time an exchanged item returns to our shop.
LOCAL SHIPPING – WITHIN SWITZERLAND
We are based in e and we ship Post Pac Priority for 9 CHF within Switzerland.
International Orders are shipped via Post Pac Priority within Switzerland and then passed to an international carrier.
International orders are subject to the receiving country’s import fees, duty, taxes and/or brokerage fees. These funds are not paid to Philipp Sidler nor are they set by Philipp Sidler rather they are paid to and set by your home country’s government as per import/export regulations and charged by your local postal carrier. Funds are due upon receipt in accordance with your local import and postal regulations. We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges you may incur.
Packages are marked with the value of the item as paid by the customer in legal accordance with international postal regulations.
To falsify the amounts paid or the contents of the package on customs forms could lead to hefty fines that our tiny little business would not be able to handle. We absolutely love what we do and will not engage in any practices that would jeopardize our ability to continue doing what we love. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
We do not refund postage for lost, unclaimed or undeliverable packages. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customer’s responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier.
We do not refund for lost packages but we will do our best to try and track it down for you.
International customers are responsible for all import/customs/local tax fees that may be incurred upon receipt of your package.